Designation: Deputy General Manager
Experience Required : 10-13 Years
Skills required : Soft skills, Problem solving Approach, Leadership Skills, Revenue Generation, Process development as per latest regulatory guidelines.
Past Experience : Brokerage, Depository Participants or banking industry.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Your goal will be to build and implement efficient programs that serve user needs.
- Liaising with Merchant banker for upcoming assignments like IPO, Rights Issue, Buyback, Open offer, Delisting and Exit offer.
- Coordinating with Admission & Demat team for urgent ISIN Generation for IPO clients and demat processing.
- Ensuring smooth processing of assignments in coordination with various stakeholders like Merchant Banker, Stock Exchanges, SCSB’s, Sponsor Bank, Depositories and SEBI.
- Billing the company and liaising for payments.
- Addressing investor grievances received from SEBI, Exchanges and Banks.
- Implement changes in application issues by regulators like SEBI, Exchanges and Depositories.
- Looking for Revenue generation.
- Working under strict timelines issue by regulator for various assignments.
- Motivating team members for new development and executing existing activities.
- Analytical skills for handling huge numbers in various assignments.
If you are interested you Can Email your CV